- lizards everywhere
- Yucatan Customer Service Hall of Fame
- IGUANA CONDOS,
- MORNING THOUGHTS FROM MY BANANA TREE FILLED PORCH ...
- lluvia means rain
- CLICK THESE FOR MORE INFO
- ECONOMICA COMIDA
- MOTUL, BEST EGGS IN THE WORLD, CENOTE!!!!!
- WORDS TO KNOW
- THE LINGO GRINGO
- A Perfect Afternoonin the Yucatan.....
- YUCBIZ POST
- STAND UP COMIDA OPEN MIKE POETRY READING CASH PRIZ...
- other helpers in the yucatan!
- Making a report..
Friday, July 25, 2014
The war with the Iguanas in my back yard has cooled off a bit. There is fruit dropping off the trees everywhere and I make frequent trips to the back yard during the day to scare those reptilian menaces away from my crop of baby CHAYA trees. I will throw a rock at the slower ones and sometimes I get pretty close. I was an all star 11 year old 3rd baseman (with the help of alot of chewing gum bribes)
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
this is the sign where i try to eat 2-3 times a week. with the basket of tortillas and the hot sauce
there are one or two of these on each block, any direction you walk. its basically someone selling food from their hpuse. This one has tables and chairs and delivers, id say 50 to 75 meals a day and is my go to place because they are really nice and try to speak spanish with me. we sat and watched the world cup there one afternoon long after closing.