dog

dog
This dog is living the Yuc Life! 1030 AM and the sun is just starting to flex his muscles and this dog is in doggy dream land in nice patch of shade in the town square in MOTUL. I love MOTUL. It is really green during the day, mucho Verde, and gets very dark at night, mui negro and my spanish still need alot of work... YES ANGEL HOGAN THIS DOG IS ALIVE! a

Friday, July 25, 2014

     The war with the Iguanas in my back yard has cooled off a bit.  There is fruit dropping off the trees everywhere and I make frequent trips to the back yard during the day to scare those reptilian menaces away from my crop of baby CHAYA trees.  I will throw a rock at the slower ones and sometimes I get pretty close.  I was an all star 11 year old 3rd baseman (with the help of alot of chewing gum bribes)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment