- lizards everywhere
- Yucatan Customer Service Hall of Fame
- IGUANA CONDOS,
- MORNING THOUGHTS FROM MY BANANA TREE FILLED PORCH ...
- lluvia means rain
- CLICK THESE FOR MORE INFO
- ECONOMICA COMIDA
- MOTUL, BEST EGGS IN THE WORLD, CENOTE!!!!!
- WORDS TO KNOW
- THE LINGO GRINGO
- A Perfect Afternoonin the Yucatan.....
- YUCBIZ POST
- STAND UP COMIDA OPEN MIKE POETRY READING CASH PRIZ...
- other helpers in the yucatan!
- Making a report..
Friday, July 25, 2014
The war with the Iguanas in my back yard has cooled off a bit. There is fruit dropping off the trees everywhere and I make frequent trips to the back yard during the day to scare those reptilian menaces away from my crop of baby CHAYA trees. I will throw a rock at the slower ones and sometimes I get pretty close. I was an all star 11 year old 3rd baseman (with the help of alot of chewing gum bribes)