- lizards everywhere
- Yucatan Customer Service Hall of Fame
- IGUANA CONDOS,
- MORNING THOUGHTS FROM MY BANANA TREE FILLED PORCH ...
- lluvia means rain
- CLICK THESE FOR MORE INFO
- ECONOMICA COMIDA
- MOTUL, BEST EGGS IN THE WORLD, CENOTE!!!!!
- WORDS TO KNOW
- THE LINGO GRINGO
- A Perfect Afternoonin the Yucatan.....
- YUCBIZ POST
- STAND UP COMIDA OPEN MIKE POETRY READING CASH PRIZ...
- other helpers in the yucatan!
- Making a report..
Saturday, July 4, 2015
A WEEK IN THE JUNGLE
A wonderful friend is renting me a walled compound. It's like I am a Kennedy or something,
Three buildings, Five=seven years of growing landscape.
WELCOME TO JUNGLE!
I promised her a beautiful garden, but first I need to identify the plants and trees so I don't kill anything cool.One of the three buildings will be a special school for the things that they do not teach you in "regular" schools. Filling the gaps. Motivating the listless. One educator I spoke to referred to her afternoon class as a "DEN OF DIS-INTEREST." To be fair these kids come from a full day of intense schooling in their career fields and English is just something that makes you a more valuable commodity to future employers. Their parents are INSISITING that they take English. If this is the case, why can't we do HIGH INTEREST Engliish classes. is that the name? High Interest English, incorporated?
I spent the first few nights with no electricity .